What are the carpet construction requirements?
3 The carpet should be inserted into the seam between the card and the baseboard; 2 The joints with different types of buildings should be closed according to the design requirements.
Carpet surface construction quality requirements:
1) The surface of the cement-based surface layer (or base layer) should be hard, smooth, smooth, dry, free from pits, pitting, cracks, and should remove oil, nails and other protrusions.
2) The sponge pad should be flat and flat, and the carpet seam should not be exposed.
3) Fixed carpet laying should meet the following requirements: 1 Metal strips (barbed boards), metal beading, special double-sided tapes for fixing carpets must meet the design requirements; 2 Laying of carpets should be suitable, all around the strips Fix it firmly; use metal beading and other fixing at the door; 3 The carpet should be inserted into the seam between the card and the baseboard; 4 Apply the adhesive to the carpet and apply it firmly to the base.
4) The movable carpet laying should meet the following requirements: 1 The carpet is put into a whole piece and laid directly on the clean floor. The surrounding of the carpet should be inserted under the skirting line. 2 The joints with different types of buildings should be closed according to the design requirements. ;
5) The variety, specifications, colors, colors, rubber materials and accessories and materials of the carpet must meet the design requirements and the current national carpet product standards.
6) The surface of the carpet should be flat and the joints should be firmly adhered, tightly flat and the pattern should be consistent. 7) The surface of the carpet should not be drum, wrinkled, curled, curled, seamed, exposed and burr-free, the suede hair is consistent, the carpet surface is clean, no pollution and damage.
8) The connection between the carpet and other surface layers, the closing point and the wall edge, and the surrounding of the column should be straight and compact.